top of page

ABOUT US

Eastminster Presbyterian Church was organized on June 6, 1948. In the spring of 1947, Lexington-Ebenezer Presbytery asked Dr. Charles Logan to come to Lexington to undertake the building of a suburban church. The first service was held at Kenwick School (later Julia R. Ewan School and now Lexington Hearing & Speech Center) on August 6, 1947. Two lots were purchased at Liberty Road & Henry Clay Blvd, and in January of 1948, Presbytery provided funds for a temporary building to be moved to the site. Since May 2, 1948, the congregation has worshiped at the current site.

ADDRESS

859-327-4337

​

1161 Liberty Road,
Lexington, KY 40505

 

contact@epclex.org

SUBSCRIBE FOR EMAILS

Thanks for submitting!

  • Facebook
bottom of page